The Engineering Network Geelong (ENG) consists of a diverse group of engineering companies working together to provide complete engineering solutions. Network members have the capability to design, procure, project manage, fabricate and deliver to site any size project that’s transportable.
Areas of Activity
- Gather data on regional engineering skills and capability.
- Establishment of cluster infrastructure i.e. secretarial.
- Briefing session on regional opportunities.
- Preparation of marketing material (e.g. DVD, website, brochure).
- Information sessions on major projects.
- Newsletter / updates.
- Briefing by major project proponents across Australia.
- Delegations to major industry.
- Co-ordination of bids for major projects.
- To profile and identify regional capability and capacity in areas such as Engineering, Project Management and associated Manufacturing.
- To identify and pursue opportunities for work by network members within and outside the G21 region.
- To promote Geelong Regional Capability in defined areas on an ongoing basis.
- Meeting with project proponents.
- Tender Information dissemination.
Executive Officer, Geelong Manufacturing Council