The Sport & Recreation Pillar met on 7 September via Zoom.
Ellie Pashley – Barwon Sports Academy
2020 Olympic qualifying times in the marathon and 10,000m, now looking to Tokyo 2021.
Paul Jane – GORCPA
Great Ocean Road Coast and Parks Authority Update.
- LGA COVID-19 Working Group Update.
- Sport & Recreation Victoria Update – COVID-19,Funding Programs, Election Commitment Projects.
- Revisit of Potential Future G21 Sports Strategies: Croquet, Sailing, Baseball, Motorsport, Bowls, Netball, Cycling, Golf (postponed), Basketball (proceeding), AFL Barwon (update proceeding).
- Leisure Networks COVID-19 Response – Regional Sport Victoria – Guided conversations.
- Project Updates – Indoor Sports Strategy (CoGG); Kardinia Park Master Plan (KPST); G21 Inclusive Play Strategy (DV); Fairhaven to Skenes Creek Trail (SB); Cricket Barwon Advisory Committee (CoGG).
Pillar Priority Project
Project Champion Updates
- Highball Stadium (Deakin)
- Motocross – Fiskville (CoGG)
- Armstrong Creek – CoGG
- Adventure Trails (SCS)
- Beechy Trail (COS).