The mental health of your colleagues is important for a productive and safe work environment.
Providing your staff with an asset like our mental health toolkit supports their individual wellbeing and the overall wellbeing of your business.
Our evidence-informed workplace mental health toolkit is a practical guide for Australian workers to assist in the understanding of common mental health issues in the workplace, and provides strategies and resources to support those who may be experiencing a mental health condition.
Download the toolkit
The free toolkit can be downloaded as an interactive pdf and includes:
- a complete overview of what mental health means
- detailed information on stress, depression and anxiety in the workplace
- best practice advice on seeking help and tips on supporting others
- information on wellbeing and staying well at work
- links to helpful videos, websites and online tools
For more information click here